Offset Printing Applications
In this article, it is tried to explain the applications of offset printing. Offset printing is a printing method and by studying its printing history, it is concluded that such a printing method is based on the contrast of water and fat and has many applications as follows:
1. Offset printing is used in the production of books, magazines and other readable materials and even in the packaging industry of products and all types of business advertising materials. Offset printing can be used to produce a variety of newspapers, books and packaging products with high quality and lower prices. Offset printing is especially useful in the following products.
2. For almost two centuries, newspapers have become a necessity in the lives of people and have been used for offset printing. Offset printing can help achieving a low price and a high speed in producing a large volume of newspaper. Newspapers play an important role in human awareness, and the emergence of modern civilization owes much to the printing of newspapers and their rapid, extensive and inexpensive production is possible only through the offset printing.
3. It is possible to produce books with the help of offset printing and books play an important role in the developments of this world. Extensive production and reduction of printing costs are possible with the help of offset printing and therefore, the books are easily provided to the customer.
4. Offset printing can be used to print a variety of financial and legal documents and facilitate legal processes. Offset printing provides a large volume of legal and financial documents. Companies and organizations are trying to gather financial information. Organizations publish various financial information such as annual reports, and in their publication, the use of offset printing is very important.
5. Offset printing can be used in the print of packages and advertisements, where the volume of products are so high and have a great impact on the revenue generation of businesses and therefore, all advertisements depend on the offset printing. Offset printing can be used in the production of other advertising products such as flyers, brochures, leaflets and materials for public relations . Offset printing is also extensively used in the packaging industry.
6. Offset printing can be used in the print of various surfaces such as paper, cardboard, plastic and even the chocolate. Other than the mentioned products, the offset printing can be used in the print of products such as CDs and DVDs, maps, board games and card games.
Based on what have been said, Zomorod Printing Complex uses the advanced offset printing machines to print the products.